Rabbit Hole Brewing is open to the public *every Saturday from noon to 4pm. You can come basically anytime during that time. The deal: $10 gets you 3 full pints and a Rabbit Hole Brewing glass to take home with you. Additional pints are $3. *Note: “every Saturday” has a few exceptions – we have a few special events during the year that may have a unique setup and price – watch our Facebook and website for information.
We do also conduct 2 brewery tours during this time – the first one is around 1:15pm and the second around 2:30pm - listen for announcements during your visit for the exact times each week.
Some weeks, we also have a food truck on site for sustenance and live music. The weeks we do not have on-site food options, we have a Food book on the brewery bar of very close options including some delivery options.
Come see the brewery, drink the beers, and meet the RHB staff!
Beers in our portfolio:
* Mike Modano’s 561 (Kolsch-style – year round)
* Rapture Fusion Brown Ale (year round)
* 10/6 English Pale Ale (year round)
* Mike Modano’s Crazy No 9 (limited release version of 561)
* Centennial Pale Ale (Season of Virtue seasonal)
* Wonderlust (Season of Virtue seasonal)
* Off With Your RED (Season of Fear seasonal)
* Hole Lang Syne (Season of Delirium limited edition)
* Dark Snark (Season of Delirium limited edition)
* Tweedleyum (Season of Delirium seasonal)
Learn more about our beers and availability at http://bit.ly/BeerInfoSheets
** note: this is a list of beers we have brewed in the past. The availability of specific beers varies week to week but is typically our core (561, Rapture, 10/6) plus our current seasonal. Other special offerings are sometimes available as well including firkins, randalls, etc.
Options at the gate:
- $10 for a pint glass & 3 beers
- $8 for 3 beers if you bring back your RHB pint glass
- $5 for a pint glass and 1 beer
- FREE for tour with no beer
Children are welcome – sodas are available on site for additional purchase and water is always available. People friendly dogs on a leash are also welcome. Take as many photos as you want. Feel free to bring your own lawn chairs – there are picnic tables already available, though.
** FAMILY & DOG FRIENDLY
** RELAXED ATMOSPHERE
** TOUR THE BREWERY
** SEATING AND SHADE
** GREAT BEER
** OWNERS INTERACT WITH GUESTS
** COME AND GO AS YOU PLEASE
Contact Us / Map & Directions
Rabbit Hole Brewing is located in JUSTIN TEXAS on 407 just east of 156 5 minutes north of Texas Motor Speedway - 5 minutes west of I-35W Between Denton and Ft Worth
- 608 Topeka Avenue, Justin, TX 76247, USA
Contact Us / Office Hours
- Monday: By Appointment Only
- Tuesday: By Appointment Only
- Wednesday: Hours of Happiness: TBD
- Thursday: Hours of Happiness: TBD
- Friday: Hours of Happiness: TBD
- Saturday: TASTING/TOURS: 12 PM - 4 PM
- Sunday: By Appointment Only